Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Movie Story


Creating my movie story was by far my favorite assignment in this class. I have done this many times before in my personal time. I enjoyed finding pictures of myself, friends and family.  I got my pictures from various places. The reason I choose this topic is because it is what makes me who I am. The people included in this video all play or have played some type of role in my life.  I like taking pictures and I also enjoy spending time with the people who are included.  They have helped shaped my attitude about life and other things. They are my support system.
I can use this assignment in my class in the future.  I can have my students put a movie story together to introduce them to myself and the rest of the class. The students will have the opportunity to get to know each other on a deeper level. I can also use this as a means of creating a lesson to teach. By creating my own movie I can include the information I want my students to learn and leave out things that are not useful information.  This will be very helpful to my students who are not auditory learners but are more visual people. They will have the chance to learn the information in their own way.
I did not have any problems with this assignment because it was self-explanatory and easy to navigate. I used standard two because this assignment allowed me to design and develop digital pictures and experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment